adidas finds a way to build on greatness, as it unveils the Ultra Boost 3.0 featuring the thickest woven Primeknit upper we've seen on the model. Of course, the side caging and Boost sole remains in tact on this is the Clear Grey option.
Shoes that deliver a light, cushioned, energy-packed ride.
Feel the power of your best run in these men's running shoes built with ultra-cushioned boost™ underfoot and a foot-hugging upper. The midsole propels you forward using the energy from your footstrike for a light, fast ride that doesn't pack down over time. An adidas Primeknit upper adapts to the changing shape of your foot through the gait cycle, and a supportive cage secures a lockdown fit. The elastic STRETCHWEB outsole flexes to adapt to the way your foot hits the ground.
- Runner type: neutral
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a lockdown fit
- FITCOUNTER molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
- Weight: 10.7 ounces (size 9)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 22 mm / forefoot: 12 mm)