PureBOOST DPR Shoes
Shoes with a lower midsole drop and energy-returning cushioning.
Built for street running, these men's shoes are designed with a lower midsole drop for a close-to-the-ground feel. boost™ delivers an energized but not overly cushioned response, and a knit upper offers targeted support. The gridlike outsole flexes to adapt to the unique way your foot hits the ground.
- Runner type: natural
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Wider forefoot platform for natural support during versatile city runs; Knit upper with engineered zones for adaptive fit and premium natural feel
- Suede lining for extra comfort
- FITCOUNTER molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
- Weight: 9 ounces (size 9)
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 24 mm / forefoot: 16 mm)
- Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole