PureBOOST DPR Shoes
Shoes with a lower midsole drop and energy-returning cushioning.
A close-to-the-ground feel matched with energy-returning cushioning gives these men's running shoes a powerful, smooth ride. The boost™ midsole releases the energy from your footstrike to propel you forward. A wider platform offers natural support for versatile city streets, and the gridlike outsole flexes to adapt to the unique way your foot hits the ground. The knit upper features targeted support where you need it most.
- Runner type: natural
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- ARAMIS-inspired knit upper with engineered zones for adaptive fit and premium natural feel
- Wider forefoot platform for natural support during versatile city runs
- FITCOUNTER molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
- Weight: 9 ounces (size 9)
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 24 mm / forefoot: 16 mm)
- Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole