PureBOOST X All Terrain Shoes
Shoes with energy-returning cushion and an all-terrain outsole.
These running shoes combine an energy-returning midsole with an all-terrain outsole for a light ride that knows no bounds. The shoes' women's-specific design features a supportive knit upper with a boost™ midsole that releases the power from your footstrike to propel you forward. An adaptive arch hugs and supports your foot through each phase of the gait cycle, and a gridlike outsole with high-grip traction flexes and stretches to respond to the unique way your foot hits the ground.
- Runner type: natural
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Knit upper with engineered zones for adaptive fit and premium natural feel
- Welded overlays at quarter panel for support and stability in the midfoot; Removable molded sockliner
- Adaptive arch hugs your foot for a fit that molds to the shape of your foot as you move
- ATR outsole works like winter tires for your feet; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
- Weight: 7.8 ounces (size 7)
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 25.5 mm, forefoot: 17.5 mm)
- Women's-specific design and fit
- Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole